Aug 7, 2009

Kids Haircut

Having difficulties bringing your child in a regular barbershop/hair salon? I had an experience holding my kid while the barber cut his hair and my son was all screams and tears because he’s scared of razors. When he finished up in the end,I looked like I got a haircut also myself, only that I did not wear anything to cover myself from the hairs. So you could just imagine the mess. There were also several times I did the haircut myself, thanks to my husband who coached me online, hehehe! But that is a very difficult task for me. So do bring your kids in places especially made for kids, unless of course yours are super behaved!
Here are several places I’ve found for your kids’ haircut needs.
Cuts4Tots(cost: P280, Please call Cuts4Tots for any change in price)
Glorietta 3, 3rd Floor +63-2-8170108
Greenhills + 63-2-7276087
SM North Edsa +63-2-4420021
Trinoma, Level 3, EDA corner North Avenue, Quezon City +63-2-9166114
Kids’ Hair Salon, Rustan’sMakati
Kids’ Hair Salon, Market,Market
Kids Salon, SMManila
Kids Hair Salon, Almanza Street , Las PiƱas +63-2-805 1292

No comments:

Post a Comment