Sep 18, 2009

Admiring Jennifer Aniston



Credit to owner.

Among the many celebrities that have weathered crises in their relationships, I admire Aniston the most. Up until now, I feel something sad in my heart, being a woman myself, whenever I remembered her and her previous relationship with Brad Pitt. I don't dare put blame on any of them, I just felt sad that she and Brad did not make it through the trials on their marriage.

Credit to owner.

Anyway, the most important thing now is that both of them have moved on and I really admire Jennifer more now than ever before. She's a strong woman and she didn't even realize this at first. She deserves a better man, someone who will not cheat on her. A great news is that she is ready for anything now. She's even willing to get pregnant by all means.

No comments:

Post a Comment