Aug 7, 2009

Study in Japan

Are you aspiring to get a Master's Degree or PhD via a scholarship? You may be tired of looking into all those complicated steps of having to seek admission to the institution/university first before applying for a fellowship/scholarship. Well, there's a school in Japan where the application procedure takes less hassle than many others. This is the National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS), my graduate school :). It's web address is It is an institution that offers Master's and Doctoral Degree on a range of policy-related and economics courses. Once you get admitted, they automatically forward your application to a donor for scholarship.GRIPS is located in Roppongi Hills, metropolitan Tokyo. GRIPS is neighbor to the acclaimed The National Art Center, Tokyo and the posh Tokyo Midtown.

Check out my related posts:
As GRIPS student, you'll likely to stay at TIEC.
TIEC is in Odaiba, a really cool place! 
Check out Odaiba here.


  1. hullo there! i'm a lecturer of economics in dlsu-manila, fresh graduate, and am interested in applying for a slot in GRIPS. i'd like to ask a few questions regarding your experiences in studying there, if that's okay. (my e-mail is mutuc_paulojose[at]yahoo[dot]com.) cheers and best wishes!

  2. Hi Paulo! I'd decided to post my reply for your email query in another post coz it's a long reply and also, so that others can also view it.

  3. I really want to study in japan but never had the chance book a flight abroad. Thanks for sharing tough!