Sep 11, 2009

Rainy Day Friday

What's there to do on a rainy day Friday?
Lately, the breeze has become cooler, and it's getting more difficult to rise up in the morning, the radio even begins to play Christmas tunes.  Couple that with rain and one can get really lazy.

It's good I got my laptop back. I have reason to get up and update my blog. I took it to the service center last week. Since then, I really had a hard time posting because I was using an older, much slower PC.

Well, anyway, the bad thing about rainy days in Metro Manila is that not only the low temperature which makes people like me want to just work at home but also because of floods. Yes, flood is as normal a thing as traffic in here. It's a very expensive and time-consuming inconvenience. 




















What's worse, when you just laze home, you have more chance to pass by your fridge and end up ruining the diet. :) Well, it's also a great time to catch up with the family and enjoy the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment