Jul 9, 2011

Homey pizza


'Enough about my China trip, I'm back home to my usual working mommy mode. I wanted to make up for the lost time, so I made the kids a home-made (sort of) pizza - Hawaiian, their favorite. One thing I've learned about preparing food for my kids, they need not be expensive and complicated. They wanted a simple pizza, I willingly obliged. Apart from the fact that that's the only one I can do for now for I'm still yet to read the cookbook I inherited from my dear Aunt, the ingredients are quite easy to find.
I used Village Gourmet's Gourmet Pizza Crust Personal size, thin, and I was lucky to find pizza sauce in the nearest supermarket. Added some pineapples, ham slices, and bell pepper, quick-melt cheese - and there in an instant - pizza, fresh from the pan, without a lot of waiting or queuing. The kids loved it - we even used Gardenia bread when we ran out of pizza crusts!
























Like me on Facebook now if you like my posts.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE pineapple on pizza! That IS simple to make. I think I'll get the ingredients and let my kids go at it. :)

    (We've made pizza with different ingredients on flatbread...time for a change.)

    ReplyDelete