Jul 14, 2011

Stroll by























The gated community is a nice place to go strolling on a bike. For now, the kids have theirs. I'm going to make sure I will have too, by this month's end. There are some nice second-hand Japanese brand bicycle stores nearby and I'm going to check those out. I like the good quality, light bicycles I used around Odaiba back in 2006-2007. I see more and more people using bicycles instead of their cars these days in going to nearby markets and groceries, it's not only economical and energy-saving, it's for fitness as well. I'm gonna have one that is sleek and has a basket in front. I miss my life when I was in Tokyo where everything is pleasant outdoors. Somehow, being in a gated commune is reminiscent of that pleasantness.























Like me on Facebook!
Back to HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment