Oct 7, 2009

Crochet Mode

I got to report my crochet whereabouts, now that I've already boasted I am into crocheting lately. Well, unfortunately, I still haven't formed any. After trying out coaster and not being able to come up with anything out of it, because it was turning itself into a tiny cup instead of a coaster, I decided I should do something square or rectangle. So, I don't know what it'll finally lead me.

But look what I've got! An early birthday present, a  nice and pretty centerpiece.


Well, Bless, my friend, made this one for me, she continued my coaster project but it got so big she turned it into a centerpiece instead. And so I got myself an early birthday present. Nice!



My mom-in-law is also into something big. She's making me a cream bed spread, queen-sized, and she's doing it so quickly. She's already got about 2 x 0.5 meters in just 3 or 4 days.

It's so pretty and I can't wait to see the project done.

No comments:

Post a Comment