Jul 22, 2011

'Will miss Harry Potter
















A decade of incomparable caliber of fantasy-making is coming to an end. I wished it to go on for many more years. But this desire might not have grown as intense as this had the story lasted any longer - and so it must end.
I watched Deathly Hallows Part 2 twice, once with the kids and once with my best friends. It was a moment to remember, almost nostalgic, there won't be anymore movie about Harry, Hermione, and Ron.
I must say I'm a fan of the movie, not of the book yet. But I will start reading the book soon. You see, the good thing about being a fan of the movie rather than the book is that I get to enjoy the movie without any bias, without any hard feelings just in case the movie does not stay true to the book. It also encourages me to get even more interested and curious with the story, with the book itself, because there are questions unanswered. At least I still got something to look forward to - to read more about Harry and whole gang. Kodus to Harry Potter!!!
(Drawing above by Andre).
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 is now showing at Glorietta cinemas, available in 3D.


No comments:

Post a Comment